Lesbians, nonsense, and old things. Sometimes all at once.
Hard to Be a Cat at Christmas / Pt I [x]
I WAS TRICKED INTO WATCHING A FRISKIES COMMERCIAL
but it’s ok, the first 500,000 views give a can of wet food to sad kitties in need
1,006 notes (via partysoft & sixfourthree)
am i late to ‘sharing our robot babs time’ ;;;;;;;;
OH GOSH HOW CUTE ;V;
15 notes (via roboticdreams)
Almost Human: genderswap
Lena Headey as John Kennex
Kandyse Mcclure as Dorian DRN
1,899 notes (via sungl0ry)
- The week before my 19th birthday, my parents died in a car accident. The police said it was instant. … We all know that we’re gonna lose our parents. I just assumed it would be years later. Definitely not both of them at the same time. Everyone said, “With time, it’ll get better.” And I tried, but I was living in the house that I grew up in. I didn’t want to move. It was my home.
- That’s why you got the procedure.
- I heard it helped people connect to the other side. Everyone told me not to do it, that it was a fraud, that hearing voices was a sign of mental illness, but I didn’t care. I signed up right away, followed all the rules, did everything they suggested. And then when I woke up… I knew something was different. When I heard the first voice, I was terrified. It was so clear… and no one else could hear it. When the shock wore off, I knew I had the ability.
- That must’ve been amazing. Realizing you could reconnect with your parents.
- That’s what I thought. While I was recovering from the procedure, there was a fire. Our house burnt to the ground. And when I went back, it was just ash. And I needed something of theirs to touch, to connect to them. But everything… everything was gone.
307 notes (via relatedworlds)
Almost Human - Dorian » Humanity
196 notes (via menofletterslegacy)
"I’m here and waiting for you"
A quicky I’ve done at work instead of, well, working. ^^
234 notes (via viaestelar)
i spent all day at the doctor’s office trying to get blood work done i didn’t need (i’ve never not needed blood work for a physical???) and waiting around for a pt consult when i just meant to schedule one. the consult wasn’t a terrible thing tho, at least now i’ve gotten that ball rolling. and lol igss it turns out the muscles and soft tissue in my left side are p jacked up?? v spasmed and tight; my left shoulder and noticeably higher than the other. the lady said that is probably at least part of what’s causing my headaches.